Podcast Ep 13 | Beer + Fitness = Love
Listen Now! Episode player embedded below.
It’s one of the weirdest team-ups out there…but for some reason beer (well, alcohol in general) and fitness seem to go together just like peanut butter & jelly.
I, for one, enjoy a good brew every now and then…as does every other Average Joe out there. But there are some questions we should probably be asking before we start chugging away, don’t you think?
We’re not just gonna STOP drinking.
I acknowledged this long ago. While we may be athletes (and honestly, if you do athletic events and athletic things, you should probably get right with calling yourself an athlete), we’re not necessarily ELITE athletes. Thus, we can afford to have a beer now and then without worrying we’re going to lose our edge and miss that 1st place finish at the Olympics.
With that under consideration…I ventured back to the Foolproof Brewery to talk to the President of the company – Nick – about all things beer.
In This Episode:
– Foolproof Brewing Company – where it came from & why it’s so awesome
– What’s really IN that beer, and how do flavors happen?
– What’s up with the lack of “Nutrition Facts” labels…and what would be ON them?
– Why do Beer & Fitness go together so well?
– What are the real benefits and negative effects? When & how often should I drink?
Visit Foolproof Brewing Company online at www.FoolproofBrewing.com